Water Rationing Fairness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking of the water rationing in OKC and realized the "odd" people are usually at an advantage. January has 31 days in the month, therefore the 31 is an "odd" watering day. February starts on the 1st which is an consecutive "odd" day. The ending of February is ok, but the end of March and 1st of April repeat the 2 consecutive "odd" days. Just a thought to ponder.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does one really need to water Much in the winter?

i.imgur.com_hyN0LzH.gif

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does one really need to water Much in the winter?

i.imgur.com_hyN0LzH.gif
Bermuda benefits from sufficient soil moisture (rain, sprinkler, etc) to prevent freeze damage to the roots. It can survive with less than sufficient amounts, but will not flourish. I do believe water conservation should take precedence over lawns and landscaping.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured you did.
It just burns me up that Hefner is almost empty and Canton is in bad shape and going to get worse.
I met a guy from Michigan the other day, he had just moved here and was all excited about the Walleye Rodeo and then I told him it might not happen this year. It kills me to be bearer of bad news, especially to a new friend. I told him I would be glad to take him to Roman Nose to try for some trout.

As to your OP I didnt notice that but I dont water my lawn anyway. I havent in the 5 years I have lived at my house.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cvrx4 here is a link to a post started a week ago in the hunting/fishing section about Canton Lake. Canton Lake May Have A Fish Kill

Hopefully the water rationing isn't too little and too late. Oklahoma is in dire needs of some good hurricane style rains. If we don't get those this spring, several towns and cities are going to be without much needed drinking water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom