We Can't Make it Here Anymore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
On the VV topic, it's been proven a million times over that as a group, Vietnam Veterans are some of the most successful and productive members of society. Most all of the "homeless vets" that you see begging for money are not veterans at all, there have been many exposés on it.

I do agree that our government isn't looking out for us. It's time to vote most all of those bums out of office this election cycle.

Now that is something I can get behind! We need term limits on both the Congressmen and Senators. Two terms then get the hell out! There also should be laws enacted agents Lobbyist(insurance co, immigration, and on behalf of greedy Lawyers).

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy crap! This is the first time I've seen JB show good taste in music. McMurtry is a seriously great song writer and performer. He's like John Prine and Arlo Guthrie had a kid.

The real Oklahoma state song:

Don't look at me like there's somethin' I shouldn't a said, just 'cause that old bird's dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the VV topic, it's been proven a million times over that as a group, Vietnam Veterans are some of the most successful and productive members of society. Most all of the "homeless vets" that you see begging for money are not veterans at all, there have been many exposés on it.

I do agree that our government isn't looking out for us. It's time to vote most all of those bums out of office this election cycle.

Congrats you just made my sig, we'll give it a couple years and see if anything changes.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats you just made my sig, we'll give it a couple years and see if anything changes.

:) Awesome. I'm honored.

Remember, it all starts locally too. If you want better representation then you HAVE to get behind cantidates in the primarys and make sure we put up some people who won't just tow the party line. The saddest thing of all is that in Oklahoma you can't vote in the primary unless you're registered to that party so independants don't have a say so.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
while i may not agree with his politics, i cant help but like some of his music. same with steve earl among others

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom