We Can't Make it Here Anymore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brother, Big Business brainwashes you. They brainwash me. No one is immune. There is no one who loves to turn a profit more than me, Hell, I am attacked for it in this forum all the time, but I can assure you of one thing, if I screw you up somehow, I will step up and make it right. Big Business has brainwashed you into electing their lapdogs who in turn repay their masters with corporate immunity.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brother, Big Business brainwashes you. They brainwash me. No one is immune. There is no one who loves to turn a profit more than me, Hell, I am attacked for it in this forum all the time, but I can assure you of one thing, if I screw you up somehow, I will step up and make it right. Big Business has brainwashed you into electing their lapdogs who in turn repay their masters with corporate immunity.

You know, I have absolutely no argument with this statement. They are intertwined devils no doubt. However, Capitalism, no matter the form, will always be preferable to the abject slavery of Communism.

I am all for attacking both Multinational Corporatism and Multinational Communism equally. On the other hand, I should not tell YOU this, what with you being at NWO Center. You will probably rat me out to the Bilderburgers, Trilats, and the CFR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom