Well, I'm fuming something fierce now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our neighborhood had a safety meeting today and we found out that about a month ago an illegal immigrant raped a woman in her front yard in the middle of the night while she was out with a puppy.

I'm so damn sick of people saying that illegals "harmless". I don't buy the "they're taking our jobs" argument from people who oppose illegals, but every other argument, such as the fact that Mexico is mostly devoid of traffic laws and that the kids aren't properly vaccinated, I agree with.

I'm sure that every man on this forum's worst nightmare is something like that happening to their wife/girlfriend/fiancee.

Just had to vent. :censored::explode:

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might want to give this one some more thought too.

http://www.cis.org/illegalimmigration-employment

Exactly, go to say North or South Dakota and you will see white men and women working on road construction crews and cleaning hotel rooms. You rarely (I've never) see it in Oklahoma. I must say the roads are better and the rooms are cleaner there too. I'm not sure if there is correlation or it's just a co-incidence.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly, go to say North or South Dakota and you will see white men and women working on road construction crews and cleaning hotel rooms. You rarely (I've never) see it in Oklahoma. I must say the roads are better and the rooms are cleaner there too. I'm not sure if there is correlation or it's just a co-incidence.

Yesiree bob, because a white scumbag rapist is somehow better than a black or brown scumbag rapist.

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Could it be they have less people? More money to use on roads? Or the fact they know how to build roads up there? I could build a road that lasted here there not cheap.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yesiree bob, because a white scumbag rapist is somehow better than a black or brown scumbag rapist.

Ok Boss Hog... You only like them because they line your pockets with money. Did you go to law school to help people break the law? I thought you were sworn to uphold the law.:nutkick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom