Well, I'm fuming something fierce now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesiree bob, because a white scumbag rapist is somehow better than a black or brown scumbag rapist.

I guess I'll have to explain my post since you seem to want to put words in my mouth. I said nothing about rapist.

I stated four facts.

1. I have seen many white men clean hotel rooms in the Dakotas

2. In the quality of hotel we stay in (low). The rooms are cleaner in the Dakotas.

3. I have seen many white women working road construction in the Dakotas (not just flagging).

4. The roads are better in the Dakotas.

That's all I said. I also said the results could be a coincidence and could not be correlated. I'm nearly 99% sure the road condition is due to funding. My guess is the room cleanliness is probably more due to management.

My post was due to the false perception that whites won't preform jobs that illegals do in Oklahoma.

I mentioned nothing about rapist or criminals and never even mentioned black people.

Nice try with the the race card though.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to hear that. I hope the woman is OK and not severely hurt. Do you know if they caught the illegal?

The woman is fine, or as fine as you could be after that. Apparently she is ex-military and got quite a few good blows in before he was able to overpower her. She was pretty sure she knew who it was (the guy who mowed their neighbor's lawn), and when he showed back up she called the cops. He ran as soon as they showed up on the street and got over a fence, but I think they got him, because she knew that he was here illegally and wanted in California. They have the DNA to link him to it.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where was this?

It was right down the street from us, and I'm not comfortable putting that out onto the internets, especially on a gun forum. But suffice it to say we don't live in a bad neighborhood or a bad part of town by any stretch.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was right down the street from us, and I'm not comfortable putting that out onto the internets, especially on a gun forum. But suffice it to say we don't live in a bad neighborhood or a bad part of town by any stretch.

Prayers for your neighbor, and I hope he suffers in jail.

A rapist is a POS no matter what his ethnic background.

And peacemaker, I wasn't playing the race card. Just a lot of people (many in this forum) seem to point out the crimes of the illegals and do not utter a peep about others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a lot of people (many in this forum) seem to point out the crimes of the illegals and do not utter a peep about others.

I am amazed that you cannot see the difference.
A person of any color or racial background that was born here or is a legal immigrant, belongs here. For better or for worse.
An illegal immigrant does not. This tragedy would have never happened if we had prevented him from coming.
Immigration even when legal can have unwanted consequences. Immigrants are here without the support family and friends provide and they are more likely to commit crimes than the average American.
Need I remind you of the mafia, the Russian mafia, the Jewish mafia, the Triads, Yacuza, Hmong gangs, MS13 and other criminal organizations that were started when a large ethnic group settled here and had to find their way?
Even under the best legal circumstances, they cause a strain to the society.
Uncontrolled numbers of illegals will only amplify the problem. I am sure that you can see the need to control immigrants of any kind. Right now the immigration problem is from the South and we need to get a handle on it, not to play the race card at every opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom