Well, lets see em!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DH congrats onn the buck he is a good 8 and you going to have alot deer mcnuggets

None for my freezer yet. I've donated all of these and the one in MZ season to folks that need some protein in their diet. I'll get some more does later in the season for my freezer.

I'm in my 8th year hunting on a DMAP. We have 20 more does to take before the end of deer season, Jan 15 2012.

oOVEGGIEOo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hero shots! This was a fun hunt. Got to go hang out with a buddy on his fathers land. He was all tagged out on bucks so I had the awesome privilege of being able to take this old buck. One of the more mature animals I have taken. Saggin bellly, hitch in his step, busted antlers that had seen better days.

Sat down at 5:30, tagged buck at 6:45...five minutes after legal shooting light began.

i972.photobucket.com_albums_ae206_oOVeggieOo_hunting_IMAG0001.jpg

i972.photobucket.com_albums_ae206_oOVeggieOo_hunting_2011_11_2495070035.jpg

corbinlee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I finished off my buck tags with a great 8 point. This deer has shown up on game cams for the last three years.
I shot him on Tuesday afternoon at 2:15 after leaving one stand to move to another that was a little less windy and cold. I didn't even get to climb the ladder as I was fixing to tie my gun to the pull rope when I noticed a big bodied deer moving thru the woods about 100 yards out. I caught a glimpse of his antlers and new he was a shooter. I dropped the pull rope and took the shot I didnt make the best shot as he was fixing to dissapear into the woods I hit him in the neck and he dropped.

i172.photobucket.com_albums_w26_corbinlee_PICT00132.jpg

i172.photobucket.com_albums_w26_corbinlee_PICT00122.jpg

i172.photobucket.com_albums_w26_corbinlee_PICT00082.jpg

i172.photobucket.com_albums_w26_corbinlee_PICT00052.jpg

And my muzzleloader buck
i172.photobucket.com_albums_w26_corbinlee_PICT0025_1.jpg

This is my first year to take two bucks and they were the two biggest I've ever taken

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
awesome deer guys,corbinlee,that second pic looks alittle creepy.kinda how my dog looks at me when her bowl is empty,j/k !

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my grandson and I posing with today's kill:

[Broken External Image]

McCurtain County, private land, Browning .243, 87 grain Hornady over 37 grains of Varget. About a 30 yard shot in timber from my ladder stand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom