West Norman shooting yesterday; shooter was CLEET instructor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not everybody that needs to get shot gets shot. But sometimes someone just has a bad day. I think someone needs to set up a Go fund me for Jerome Ersland to put some money on his books. He took one fot the team.
He torpedoed his own self defense case because he couldn’t STFU

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not everybody that needs to get shot gets shot. But sometimes someone just has a bad day. I think someone needs to set up a Go fund me for Jerome Ersland to put some money on his books. He took one fot the team.

As far as I am concerned Ersland is the one guy who shouldn't be in prison but David Prater being who he is well you know .

Can't say the above applies to the guy in Norman who got into a scuffle and decided to give his adversary a lead bolus cause things probably went south , there is a lot of wisdom to staying in your car and he apparently ignored all of it .

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

David Prater was / is an activist who lived to try and prosecute people who used guns in self defense. Ersland did himself no favors with camera footage .

My wife worked with him when he was a a pharmacist at the Grady Memorial Hospital and he was by all her accounts batshit crazy

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned Ersland is the one guy who shouldn't be in prison but David Prater being who he is well you know .

Can't say the above applies to the guy in Norman who got into a scuffle and decided to give his adversary a lead bolus cause things probably went south , there is a lot of wisdom to staying in your car and he apparently ignored all of it .
Can’t disagree with anything you are saying. I’m just stating,If your statement doesn’t align with evidence,you will most likely be charged.

jeromebill7718

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess the moral of the story is that all people should be polite. Maybe they were both A-holes and them being out of society is a good deal. I always try to walk away when things get heated.

if people are big enough A-holes someone will eventually take them out. People get used to getting away with stuff and one day someone who reminds you of the guy your wife cheated on you with wants to talk smack.

Last edited:

jeromebill7718

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dead man was a friend of a coworker. He was a young man, with a young family. Dead because two men decided to trade egos in the middle of the road, presumably over some perceived traffic injustice.

Crazy, sad, and the definition of avoidable.
Young and cocky and old and grumpy...not a good combo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom