Westboro Baptist Church - Protesting Oklahoman churches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister-in-law came over and said WBC was thoroughly upset with Oklahoma due to their treatment in McAlester. So now they've decided it's our churches fault and they'll be in Oklahoma tomorrow to "protest" at a few churches in the Moore/Norman area. My wife goes to Journey and they'll be there at 11am according to their schedule so I might make a trip up to see what they're so angry about. If you go to Harvest Church, Trinity Baptist, or Journey you should keep your children with you and as far from these "people" as you can.

Strokin04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Notice how they are not going back to McAlester to protest. If more places gave these low lifes the same warm reception that McAlester gave them they might stay clear of Oklahoma (wishful thinking)...

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, they plan on protesting McAlester again. You can check out their website if you want their "schedule" but they're planning on city hall and the Marines as well.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These folks definitely send out the wrong message and one of these days, something really bad will come to them. They will deserve every bit of it too.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know if this was posted already,but,looks like some of their members already dodged some potential bullets so to speak in Wichita earlier in the week while at City Hall discussing with police 'protest safety concerns'. Which means seeking protection to me. A vet loaded up with weapons and ammo backed into a parking spot in the parking lot apparently waiting on them to come out. And he is getting alot of support across the country for his actions and funds are coming in for his defense. These nutbirds keep pushing this thing and piss off the wrong people and more than just one lone vet will be gunning for them. I see it coming. Its sad that theyre so stubborn,arrogant,stupid,or whatever they f'n are and dragging their children around with them putting them in danger. Cultish and brainwashed is what they are.
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/arti...cleid=20101204_13_A5_WICHIT439129&archive=yes

Latest posts

Top Bottom