Protest @ Westboro Baptist "church"; protest signs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Westboro freaks don't care about God, and they encourage counter-protests. It gives them the opportunity to sue more people. To them it's all about using the legal system to make $$$$ by being a-holes.

One day they will have to answer to God. Let's see how their money making lawsuits help them then.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Protesting these nuts just feeds them....They need to be isolated and ignored.

The silence will drive them insane (well, more insane)

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing these people will understand is repeated ass kickings. I was brought up with the understanding that the more something hurt, the less likely you were to do it.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to get too religious but signs will do more to encourage them. I've been to their website and they are calvinist. One of the tenants of calvinism is that only certain people will be saved referred to in the Bible as the "elect" or chosen. They believe their protest signs will convict an individual leading them to salvation thus proving they were/are one of the elect; or it will piss people off thus proving to themselves that you are not one of God's elect.

They believe, according to their website, that the word "world" in John 3:16 is not referring to the world, but to a certain people group, namely the "elect" of the world.

Hope this makes sense, they are way off base and terribly misinterpret the Bible, but this is what they believe and the reason for their madness. They will answer one day, I truly believe that though.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
calvinist and baptists?? Seems like apples and gym shorts to me. I think if I were the baptist national orgiznation I would work toward stripping the baptist name from these "people". Not only are they a blight to the name of christians everywhere but they are a huge blight on the name of baptist world wide.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
calvinist and baptists?? Seems like apples and gym shorts to me. I think if I were the baptist national orgiznation I would work toward stripping the baptist name from these "people". Not only are they a blight to the name of christians everywhere but they are a huge blight on the name of baptist world wide.

I 100% agree. I am a Baptist, and went to their website to see why they do what they do being a Baptist denomination. But they are NOT baptist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom