What’s your go to for determining gun values?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlafftablett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I will check them out. Nothing too wxotic. A WWII Springfield Garand with about 800 rounds of ammo and en bloc clips, a M6 Scout and maybe some AKs (the easier to value).

David

Decent condition issued Springfield Garands usually sell for an average of about $1200. The ammo is worth more on it's own especially if it's non-corrosive M2 ball. En blocks are worth probably $1ea if you're lucky. I'd just toss them in with the gun. M6 Scout should be between $550-650 depending on finish and condition. AK's are all over the place and actually harder to value in some cases than the other guns.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find some in all places that are reasonable and some that are just way to high. Check the blue book for a buy price usually cheaper. Check Gun Broker and some other for a sale price, most are high, there will be some cheap enough to buy. Also be sure to read the descriptions. Weather they are new or what has been done to them, Pay attention to the pictures, I have bought some that did not tell the whole story. Are guns matching number and parts. Also need to know where they were made. Might ask someone close to evaluate them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom