what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a beautiful day

Attachments

• 20231217_123315.jpg
    20231217_123315.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t checked in awhile, but grand cru liquor at May/Britton used to carry the full line of great divide (and other CO stuff). They’d get some of the limited release stuff as well. And again, it’s been awhile since I’ve confirmed this was true- but they used to make a very good effort to carry every single beer that was available in OK. It’s not my favorite store, but they carry some good beer. And like I said, it’s been awhile so ymmv
Grand Cru is a great place, run by good people. I knew the owners dad. Really great folks. Their beer selection is good, but I really love their wine selection. Great selection there.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grand Cru is a great place, run by good people. I knew the owners dad. Really great folks. Their beer selection is good, but I really love their wine selection. Great selection there.
It’s fairly high price wise, but their selection in most everything is second to none. And they’ve usually got a couple snobs to talk with if you wanna get snobby. They shine in wine though

Latest posts

Top Bottom