What are you guys hoping Santa brings you this year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If we are just being honest. Covered up for obvious reasons.… 🤷🏼‍♂️ (PM me for the uncensored pic. It’s 🔥🔥🔥)

IMG_3111.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, he could afford to get that for me. Also, a couple hundred loyal OSA members could too. I know some of you are well off. Remember, I’m a political refugee. I need this
That's kinda on my bucket list, to be able to have the kinda money where once a year some random person could say "I wish I could have this" and then I buy them that and write it off on my taxes. that would be pretty cool.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's kinda on my bucket list, to be able to have the kinda money where once a year some random person could say "I wish I could have this" and then I buy them that and write it off on my taxes. that would be pretty cool.
I know a guy who told me how fun it is to give money now that he’s older and making good money. He said he gives more money away each year than he made a year when he was 30. Crazy

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
My problem is my wife thinks I have too much computer/gun stuff anyways, I have all the fishing gear and tools I will ever need, and anything I don't have, my tastes are too expensive. But, I'm asking for this:

1702347660772.png

A Wustof Classic 7" Nakiri to round out my set.

My wife looked at the price, went over to my 22 knife block with 18 knives in it, counted the knives, looked at the matching 12 piece steak knife set, and then said "and why do you need that? What is it for? These knives cost how much!?". So... yeah.... but, i've had them for several years now and in my opinion, next to my zojirushi rice cooker, theyre some of the best money I have ever spent in the kitchen.

So if any of you guys wanna buy the wife some nice kitchen stuff, I can point you in the right direction, if you have money to burn.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom