What do you see as the future of America?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
America continues to slide down the educational scale, our traditions and standards continue to be ridiculed and perverted. Our currency fails, our overstretched military no longer has the monetary support it had, the standards of all decline. As the have-nots will have to do without, they see the still-producing haves as their source of entitlement, and the inevitable riots become directed looting patrols. We become divided by region and race, with boundaries and economic despair similar to Eastern Europe combined with Somalia. Military is forced to withdraw back to our own continent, simply to try to keep some kind of order.

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a Christian. Born again in Christ Jesus. While I know by deep faith what the last chapter looks like, I do believe there will be harder times than these beforehand.

Whether today's populace likes it or not, this country was founded by Christian men. All, every last jot and tittle was based upon Godly principles. This country was blessed beyond measure above any and all other peoples. As this people moves farther and farther away from the God upon which these blessings were founded, one of two things will take place. Redemption or judgement.

I would recommend not only the reading of the Bible, but a recent book, "The Harbinger" is a very good way to put it into perspective.

Others views well and truly will be diametrically opposed to mine. That is okay. I do not wish to force my views upon anyone, simply sharing what I believe to be Truth.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mankind needs a good cleansing.

Liberal policies have the effect of short-circuiting the evolutionary process that liberals like to trumpet. Propping up the weak, etc.

I predict natural disasters that amplify political differences; all of this will result in a meltdown of society in some form or another.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
America continues to slide down the educational scale, our traditions and standards continue to be ridiculed and perverted. Our currency fails, our overstretched military no longer has the monetary support it had, the standards of all decline. As the have-nots will have to do without, they see the still-producing haves as their source of entitlement, and the inevitable riots become directed looting patrols. We become divided by region and race, with boundaries and economic despair similar to Eastern Europe combined with Somalia. Military is forced to withdraw back to our own continent, simply to try to keep some kind of order.

Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city's afraid of me. I've seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood. And when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." Now the whole world stands on the brink staring down into bloody hell. All those liberals, and intellectuals, and smooth-talkers; and all of a sudden no one can think of anything to say. Beneath me, this awful city, it screams like an abattoir full of retarded children. And the night reeks of fornication and bad consciences.

Latest posts

Top Bottom