What have you done to prepare today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
May be a repeat but what 'have' you done to prepare today? I spend 3 days cleaning all of my SHTF weapons .... also double checked my food stores ... time to roatate a few items.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have put in motion plans to get 4 bug out bags put together for the wife, two boys and myself. ETA, 2 weeks for complete bags. Oh, and one for max as he would for sure go with us until he was infected..."I am legend"

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have done the most intelligent thing I can. Understand that bugging out is less feasible for survival than sitting here and fighting. If me and my family bugged out somewhere it'd be a few miles away to a friend of the family's house to fight together.

You won't be the first anywhere unless you leave before something happens. There will be panic and people leaving, there would be mayhem, and I don't care if you are the best shot in the state if you are moving over somebody's land they are liable to shoot first ask questions later.

bugging out not feasible. getting supplies to hold current location - absolutely

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I googled OF's and IDP's addresses ... then I shaved my legs ... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do ... LOL

(And all you little old blue-haired church ladies out there lighten up ... it's a JOKE!)

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bug bags are not only for fight or flight, but rather any time you need to leave in a hurry.. Fire, flood... Um were in Oklahoma so tornadoes. Just stop and think about what you would need to take with you or leave in a house fire... Change of clothes, important documents and such. Maybe a flash light, lighter? First aid kit? whatever you may need when displaced from your home.

There is nothing wrong with being prepared for something like this. I hope there never is a need to use such preparations but if we need to, we will be ready. Its kinda like a CCW if you think about it..

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bug bags are not only for fight or flight, but rather any time you need to leave in a hurry.. Fire, flood... Um were in Oklahoma so tornadoes. Just stop and think about what you would need to take with you or leave in a house fire... Change of clothes, important documents and such. Maybe a flash light, lighter? First aid kit? whatever you may need when displaced from your home.

lighter, flashlight, first aid kit, etc. should all be in your primary (and backup) means of transportation anyway. Important documents should be well secured, and ideally a copy stored at a different location (family member, safe deposit box, etc.)

If you are worried about losing anything you have at home that can not be replaced better make sure your means of securing it is sufficient.

Latest posts

Top Bottom