What have you done to prepare today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We who want to be perpared can do so for what ever reason fire, flood, bad storms, anything can happen. The rest can wate for the OBAMA GOVERMENT to come to there rescue. And then when the TERRORIST/ al-Qaida/Taliban strike here again. and you may have the need to relocate because fo fall out then your kits will be ready to go.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Governments never collapse and order is never lost. Prepare? LOLz that's what FEMA is for. I don't need to do squat! They'll take great care of me!

Bill of Rights

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We who want to be perpared can do so for what ever reason fire, flood, bad storms, anything can happen. The rest can wate for the OBAMA GOVERMENT to come to there rescue. And then when the TERRORIST/ al-Qaida/Taliban strike here again. and you may have the need to relocate because fo fall out then your kits will be ready to go.

Yep, perparation is the key. You can't count on that worthless Obama to rescue you from a storm. I would still count on help from the great George W Bush, but he could be too busy slaughtering vampire terrorists to do anything about a flood or a fire. You never know...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder.
I need to check out my underground bunker supplies.
Actually its my storm cellar, where I keep my wine supplies.....sometimes checking the "supplies" can take a considerable length of time.:pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom