What have you done to prepare today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what you guys are saying is we should drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke and kiss our cute little behinds good-bye??

Dammit ... what am I gonna do with all these MREs GC keeps dragging home ...

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McAlester - MCAAP would be considered a tertiary target during a total force response. AFAIK, all conventional munitions, always.

USN Special weapons storage site located inside MCAAP. Supposedly empty yet site is still under heavy guard.

Interesting. Had not heard that, but logical from the 'last place I would look' standpoint. If so, that would probably upgrade target value considerably.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have my CCW today....I'm prepared. It's just a Glock though

a4.bp.blogspot.com__lNDPXjJ98ao_SvF61awni6I_AAAAAAAAAWA_oFWuWDyka2g_s400_P1390396.jpg

usmc1986

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me likee ancient Soviet/Cold War primary/secondary/tertiary target list. Good find, BUT......

Why should they believe we removed the Atlas sites? Possibly still targeted.

BTW, I studied the current THREATCON and came up with this.:bighug:

They can still target and are probably more than aware of what is exactly where things are. Ever hear of "The Friendly Skies Treaty".

Short version, we give them 2 weeks notice of where, when and what we want to fly over and take pictures of in their country, and they do the same for us and over here. Pretty simple really. There's a website with all of the info compliments of our gubmint.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can still target and are probably more than aware of what is exactly where things are. Ever hear of "The Friendly Skies Treaty".

Short version, we give them 2 weeks notice of where, when and what we want to fly over and take pictures of in their country, and they do the same for us and over here. Pretty simple really. There's a website with all of the info compliments of our gubmint.

Yep, Open Skies would show that the old Atlas sites are mostly used for junk above ground. These and Titan 1 were deactivated, but not imploded like Titan 2 and some of the older Minuteman silos.

How do you know the junk is not clever camo?:pms2:

Nice Glock!

Latest posts

Top Bottom