What is your favorite beer, or beers to drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not much of a beer drinker, but when I have a couple I drink only the best. I guess I’m snobbish.

Attachments

• 8DD41711-5751-4972-AD83-13CA1D71182C.jpeg
    8DD41711-5751-4972-AD83-13CA1D71182C.jpeg
    435.1 KB · Views: 0

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don't drink, but I've long wondered about something. With regards to the members of OSA, how many more firearms could one have if they weren't putting that money on alcohol?

Our youngest son finally broke down (we were hinting at him a lot) and quit smoking. After I found out what he was paying for one carton of cigarettes, I think the wife and I both doubled down to convince him that he needed to quit.

Now, he appreciates saving that money.
ah yes the avocado toast argument

let's just say, if we're making a list of things that aren't essential, at best might be vice, at worst might be crippling addiction, let's be real that's going to be a looooooong list.

if you knew how many aunts i have that order things from crap like QVC or amazon, and never even open the box, completely forget about it, *potentially see the same ad and order it again*.....well you might think they would be better off spending that money on some cheap beers.

saying "well why don't you spend your money on X?!?!" is a weird argument in a 21st century capitalist nation wherein a very good number of people have far more money than they will ever spend.

i'll allow the wise words of Yang Wenli explain it best:

Latest posts

Top Bottom