What is your favorite beer, or beers to drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always perfered free as the best tasting beer:anyone:

I always liked a good double chocolate stout like founders or Samuel Adams. Those light beers have no taste.

Prairie Bomb! Is the bomb and is like drinking 2 beers to 1. A lot less drinking and peeing for me😗

This release from Oklahoma is a stout aged atop chocolate, along with vanilla, coffee, and ancho chili peppers. The result is a beer with impeccable balance, a kick from the peppers along with some sweetness and earthiness from the chocolate and Java. Careful, this bad boy is a colossal 13% ABV

Last edited:

Shottyshooter90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to dabble in the craft beers pretty heavy. I really like anything that's dark and bold. The more it looks like used motor oil the better. Never have been a fan of the hoppy IPA's. Now days I've been on the whiskey and tequila kick.

JR18

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My fav is Ballast point Sculpin but we can’t get it here 👎🏻. I’m definitely a fan of most IPA’s over 6.5%.

405 grapefruit sour is quite tasty as well.

If at a mexi place I go for the Pacifico or tecate with salt and lime 😋
I love me some ballast point. Little bit of a drive but you can find it at total wines in Texas. Lively beer works ipa taste pretty close

JR18

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The alchemist Focal banger/heady topper is probably my favorite but pretty hard to get when you aren’t in New England. But The Great Divide titan and Lively Beerworks ipa are defiantly my normal rotation.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always perfered free as the best tasting beer:anyone:

I always liked a good double chocolate stout like founders or Samuel Adams. Those light beers have no taste.

Prairie Bomb! Is the bomb and is like drinking 2 beers to 1. A lot less drinking and peeing for me😗

This release from Oklahoma is a stout aged atop chocolate, along with vanilla, coffee, and ancho chili peppers. The result is a beer with impeccable balance, a kick from the peppers along with some sweetness and earthiness from the chocolate and Java. Careful, this bad boy is a colossal 13% ABV
Prairie's bourbon barrel aged bombs are the "bomb".

Latest posts

Top Bottom