What say you, OSA? Too much??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No eggs in there... actually a project for my son's school I think. He was showing me the other day. Each egg cup holds a different item signifying something special about Easter and such. Kinda neat.

Thought it might have been Marion Cobretti's pistol cleaning kit.
2.bp.blogspot.com__1_1OKRkqID8_T49wH7FxHoI_AAAAAAAAMRQ_TSDEPJeNBzs_s400_screenshot25502.jpg

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool, I did the same thing with my 52"... Pretty awesome. Makes playing games pretty awesome although I don't play games anymore.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool, I did the same thing with my 52"... Pretty awesome. Makes playing games pretty awesome although I don't play games anymore.

Yeah.... I'm about to retire my 54", but it's a plasma, so I don't want to use it for a computer monitor. Not really sure what to do with it (don't want to sell it, it won't be appreciated for what it is), so it'll prolly end up sitting around for a year or two until I build my man cave or we move. This one's a 47", and it's been sitting for about... 15 months, since I got my 65".

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never have I seen a guy come on a board and his first post about personl carry sinks him up to his neck in dumb butt, but then he keeps on posting and slowy he sinks up to his chin in stupid, all the while people try to get him to see his stupid ways. He is sinking.................. soon his sh$t will be running into his own mouth! LOL!!

You're the stupid one.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh Resolution needs to be higher for that size. Second issue is I like to have my entire screen visible in my field of view without having to bounce my eyes around or move my head, I'm running A pair of 22" Monitors on a vertical tower Gaming on one screen and surfing on the other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom