What was the coolest car/truck you ever owned?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still trying to buy one of these. I thought you had a ZR2, not a Bison?
Well it's a ZR2 with the AEV Bison package. I think it has every option except the engine block heater? Hope you find one eventually, cause it really is a nice place to be! :)

Edit: I walked past a new Sierra AT4 in the parking lot this morning and noticed it had the Multimatic DSSV shocks as well. That's the whole reason to get the ZR2 over the Trail Boss IMO, so you might want to expand your search to include those as well?

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quite like the trucks I currently have. 1971 and 75 big block trucks. 396(402) and a 454

I rarely drive them. I honestly got more enjoyment out of an 08 Corvette convertible. I will try to find a picture and post it up later if I can. No muss, no fuss and low maintenance

when I got home from desert storm I purchased a 1991 teal green Z 28. That was a super popular color for about five years. It was a maintenance pig due to very poor GM quality control in that era but I would love to have another one. I guess this is what it’s like to be 50 something of where I would be glad to own another piece of crap like I had my youth just For nostalgic reasons

FFD0AC4F-1734-47F4-B96A-7C9957A5B875.jpeg
5AA09F29-7901-4153-98B1-DA1BBF4B7D58.jpeg

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I narrowed it down to favorite Viper. I've had a '95 RT/10, '99 GTS, '02 GTS and an '05 SRT convertible.
This one was a SEMA for iForged wheels and it had a built 522ci with a ROE supercharger on it making ~850hp.
IMG_0934.jpeg

I'm really more into older Corvettes. I've had about a dozen but here are my top 3 favorites:

1961 (all original with 36K miles)

IMG_0933.jpeg

This was my 1965 Mongoose style convertible with a warmed over 355ci and 5 speed. It was an entire segment of TV for Barret-Jackson when it sold...not for the purist but I loved it:

IMG_0931.jpeg

This was one that I had fully restored. Bought it as a basket case because it was a documented 1967 with an L79 and AC. Great color combo of White/Red and had a 4 speed. Buildsheet showed its originality of options.

IMG_0932.jpeg

Won't bore anyone with all the other cars but I've enjoyed multiple Porsches, AMG and M cars as well as motorcycles. Dream cars are: Wraith, Singer 911, ICON Rover and RestoMod 63 Split.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way back in 1971 I owned a Lotus Europa,,,
For exactly three months.

1706202488337.png

I was a young Airman stationed in Germany,,,
We just got that huge pay raise that Nixon signed into law.

Every Airman I knew bought one of three things with our newfound riches,,,
Either a killer stereo system, a suitcase of Nikon cameras, or some outrageous sports car.

One of my friends bought the Lotus used for a song,,,
Then he promptly racked up so many tickets,,,
He lost driving privileges for 6 months.

He also lost half of his pay for that 6 months.

So I offered to make three payments if I could drive it for those months,,,
He was going to lose the car so he agreed to the deal.

Man but that car was fast,,,
Not so much in acceleration,,,
But it cruised" at 180 KPH all day long.

The Autobahn was my playground for those months.

It wasn't very luxurious though,,,
My little German Ford had a nicer interior.

But it was a chick magnet,,,
German girls loved to go fast.

Aarond

P.S. This is a stock image,,,
The one I drove was an ugly green,,,
But the color didn't seem to matter to the ladies.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom