What was you first ride? car, truck, ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be honest.
Mine was a 1975 Ford Ranchero. It was an ugly beast of a car. I gave $400 for it. I do not have any pics of it, but I found these on the web. Mine was the same color. I put a set of Cragers on it. I drove it for about 6 months while I paid out my dad on his 78 Trans Am.
Just want to see if anyone else had to drive a turd when they were 16. lol
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was a old 61 ford step side, the long bed on the short wheel base a grain side or something like that.
My sister would ride the bus before riding to school in it.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1990 Plymouth Acclaim. It belonged to my step-mother and I had to help replace the cylinder head on it so I could drive it. I don't miss it one bit.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a motorcycle license at 14 and we had a really nice '80 Honda XL125 (wish i still had it). Then at 15 I illegally commuted on a '80 Honda Hawk 400 (wish I still had it).

At 16 I rocked a chick magnet '79 Ford Fiesta but still had the bike. Somewhere during HS we upgraded to a '78 Honda 750 Super Sport. So on nice days I could either ride or drive to HS. I felt like a king.

Last edited:

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
T'was a 3yr old, 1986, Nissan 300zx Turbo, chipped n' tricked.....and, she...was...FAST!
If you don't believe me just ask the HiPo that clocked me at 130mph w/ the t-tops off, or all the 911s I smoked.
:)
I miss her so....

Latest posts

Top Bottom