whatcha doing on this blustery afternoon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shot over 200 rounds at a USPSA match in the sleet this morning, gathered a thousand rounds of brass afterward, went home and finished putting in the Central heat unit in the man cave/reloading area/machine shop area. I'm almost complete getting the cave set up. Beer box is in, stereo is in, tractor inside. Life is getting better.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
trying hard to finish up this bathroom remodel, stained the baseboards with a second coat. new hardware on all the cabinet doors and drawers. aaaaaah I soooo want to be done with this.

Shooter77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just finished setting up my Roland electric drum set that has been setting around in boxes since I moved. My daughter is playing it now and having a blast. Thank goodness for headphones. On the ol ipad now, daydreaming on how a nice Glock 17 would look in my range bag.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ham radio meeting for breakfast. Greased the wheel bearings and bolted back several items on one of our planes, forgot to take the new air filter with me, so I could not put the cowling on to finish up the annual inspection at the man cave while Wifey made a great pot of chilli. Drove home just before the sleet started and built a fire in the fireplace. Watched the rest of the game and a little more Tv while browsing and studying on the computer. We plan on doing nothing after we sleep in late in the morning. Might give the dog a bath.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
trying hard to finish up this bathroom remodel, stained the baseboards with a second coat. new hardware on all the cabinet doors and drawers. aaaaaah I soooo want to be done with this.

Did that once. I had rather remodel two of any other rooms including a kitchen. bathrooms are the hardest.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What's it about?

We're getting ready to go out to Kilkennys. Maybe a Dark and Stormy or two and a boxty

It is the story of Mikhail Kalashnikov and the invention and usage of the AK-47. Starts with the introduction of the machine gun by Gatling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom