whatcha doing on this blustery afternoon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I planned to do some rifle photography, but ended up running errands and then watching a movie with a friend. Took the dogs for a walk earlier this morning in the fields new my house - boy, was it cold! The grass in the fields was frozen, so I heard all sorts of crunching as the dogs ran this way and that. Thawing out now.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I slept in, woke up at 6 to go running but it started to rain as we were leaving so went back to bed. Went and ran around 1pm, hit starbucks afterwards to use up a gift card I had from christmas. Got home around 2:30, had some afternoon together time and wound up napping till 3:30. Went and met a member here to finish of a deal I helped out with. Came home did some chores went out to eat around 8:30 then hit the cigar bar downtown to finish the playoff game and have a smoke. Wound up at sharkeys to play pool till 1am then came home soaked in the hot tub and watched goldrush in bed.

Thanks for asking.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I planned to do some rifle photography, but ended up running errands and then watching a movie with a friend. Took the dogs for a walk earlier this morning in the fields new my house - boy, was it cold! The grass in the fields was frozen, so I heard all sorts of crunching as the dogs ran this way and that. Thawing out now.

:scratch: :scratch: We were supposed to come up to Tulsa for Stephen Cue's class today but overslept ... So ... I'm sitting here minding my headache and GC is in the shower. Not much left of football so guess that's what we'll do today ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom