What's a new 1984 Winchester model 94 AE worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it's in "like new" condition and unfired post 64 but pre-92 .30-30 I'd go with $500 also but it's a guess, somebody with a book may correct that. Are you buying or selling?

Now that the Winnies are being made in Japan, this is the time to buy any 94 that's American made. As time goes on there will be fewer and fewer American rifles and more and more Japanese. If I had the money I'd buy another myself, preferably a .30-30 since I already have an early .44 magnum.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're selling, I'd price it at 500$. Unfired 80's rifle LNIB should be easy to get rid of.
If you're buying, I'd offer 400$. Unfired 80's rifle LNIB won't hang around long at a decent price.

@ AJ
Where did you find it? Pics? Shot it yet?

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not buying or selling. I gave it to a recent high school graduate. And I found it in my closet, it's been there since 1984. There is not a scratch on it, and it used to be unfired. He has since remedied that situation. Shot pretty good too.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not buying or selling. I gave it to a recent high school graduate. And I found it in my closet, it's been there since 1984. There is not a scratch on it, and it used to be unfired. He has since remedied that situation. Shot pretty good too.

I graduated high school...got anything else in that closet of yours?

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure I do. If I really scrounged around in there I can probably manage to find five or six rounds of 22 long rifle. In today's market they would be worth.............. oh, I don't know, $24 or so? I forgot to mention that I'm rather fond of the little tyke that graduated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom