Whats it worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know is don't send it to whoever that is here in Oklahoma that "specializes" in repair, restoration and conversion of them.

Webley's go in and never come out... well documented. Anyone remember what their name is?

Truitt in Yukon. I know a guy who took an antique Winchester 1873 to him for restoration, and finally was able to track him down and get it back about a year later. Luckily the douche hadn't touched it that whole time, just had it sitting on a shelf. I've heard stories of people sending him Webleys and getting somebody elses gun back, lol.

jbro78

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pics
i1284.photobucket.com_albums_a574_jbro78_IMAG0165_zpsa47112dc.jpg
i1284.photobucket.com_albums_a574_jbro78_IMAG0159_zps7abdaf18.jpg
i1284.photobucket.com_albums_a574_jbro78_IMAG0157_zps5b819ba1.jpg

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Truitt in Yukon. I know a guy who took an antique Winchester 1873 to him for restoration, and finally was able to track him down and get it back about a year later. Luckily the douche hadn't touched it that whole time, just had it sitting on a shelf. I've heard stories of people sending him Webleys and getting somebody elses gun back, lol.
Beat me to it, Nate. Yeah, you and any firearms you care about should stay the hell away from Orin Truitt. :pissed:

Webley's go in and never come out... well documented
If you call the local BATFE office, ask them to confirm that an FFL has been revoked, tell them the name, and they say, "Ohhh. Him," you know you're going to have a bad day! :shocked:

But to try and stay on topic... From those pictures it looks to be in pretty good shape, right guys? (no terrible scratches nor dents, screw heads haven't been stripped, no pitted rust, grips not cracked, etc.)
Hurray for the Blue Book online! That page says $350-850.

Latest posts

Top Bottom