What's the next war look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, but from what I've read over the past several months there is a lot of truth. The military is having a problem with recruiting andit is weakened due to woke intervention while our adversaries are building up and strengthening their militaries. Are you ex-military? No offense, but how do you see things?
I live it.

You are old enough to know the squeaky wheel has always got the “grease”.

You are being greased by what you believe when you are reading. Come to Tinker and talk that trash, I am positive the young people serving will listen to you, look at each other and wonder where citizens like you do research.

The sky is not falling because of our military, it’s falling because folks who never raised their right hand to serve get too much credit, in my opinion, regarding today’s military.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
maybe it was a temporary ban and he thought they banned him for good? only thing i know is it doesn't say he's banned when you look at his profile
I think the technical term is 'shadow-ban'. It's when your ban hammer is attracting a lot of attention at the moment, so you mete out a ban but hide the fancy banner. Nothing to see here, move along..

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes people are going through something or drinking and posting. All too easy to get those thumbs going. A ban for some is a kindness.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think the technical term is 'shadow-ban'. It's when your ban hammer is attracting a lot of attention at the moment, so you mete out a ban but hide the fancy banner. Nothing to see here, move along..
guess it's possible but unless one of the mods confirm it's just a guess. dont really matter to me one way or the other though. i was just posting what i saw on his profile compared to others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. “Tread harder, daddy.”
1711135262594.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom