What's the next war look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don't have many young people willing to fight for the country but they will fight for LGBGQ rights and riot in our streets destroying businesses and attack innocents etc. If the gov't should reenact the draft, they'll have busses and planes flying draft dodgers to Canada like illegals fly to the USA daily.
The military is having a difficult time enticing youth to join and recruitment is very difficult. Then too, the youth are overweight, have problems with drug usage, some with criminal records. They are spoiled and entitled. And the normal youth don't want to join due to the woke issue and liberalism within the branches of the military.
The federal gov't is going to have to force young people into the military if things get rough.
Not a drop of truth to this.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a drop of truth to this.
Ah, but from what I've read over the past several months there is a lot of truth. The military is having a problem with recruiting andit is weakened due to woke intervention while our adversaries are building up and strengthening their militaries. Are you ex-military? No offense, but how do you see things?

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Man none of those guys seemed like they would get banned.
pstmstr seemed like he almost wanted to get banned. he came back from a short one and started back doing what got him banned. the others i don't know why they got banned. dont make sense to me neither. other one is panhandle glock i think was his name. guess he got banned because i don't see him post here anymore

Latest posts

Top Bottom