When is the right time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DasSieben

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Armed resistance to state aggression is absolutely and always justified... the question is, is it the most effective way of securing liberty? It could easily backfire in many instances.

I think gun control is one area where a hard line has to be drawn though, as this issue threatens our ability to respond to future threats to our liberty.

Agreed! Personally I think it's a toss up between this or an economic collapse.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the reasons it has taken so long for some people to finally see through Barack Obama is that people do not like to admit, even to themselves, that they have been played for fools by a slick-talking politician.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fear is that if one acts then one will either be killed or imprisoned because the others did not act. You'd have to have EVERYONE on board, and I think that would only come through something so agregious that there'd be no denying it.

But then again, looking back at history, Hitler was able to do everything he did with proper, somewhat tacit approval by the populace. After the end of WWII, German citizens were sent into the death camps to clean up, and many of them explained that they had no clue this stuff was going on. Whether or not that was the truth is for the historians to debate about, but we should all realize that people will put their heads in the sand for a very long time.

So in short, I don't know, but I hope that I never find out. We seem to think that it will be us (the people) vs the government. In reality, I think that it would "us vs them vs those different from us vs thieves vs gangs" so forth and so on into total anarchy.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear Mr. DHS Agent,

I sold all my guns and would never revolt against the government.

Regards,

Spata

P.s. Please don't shoot my dog.

I was just thinking the same thing. Well put.

The ballot box does nothing any longer, and apparantly, most people can't handle the responsibility to use it wisely or are simply too apathetic to participate. I am apathetic. Then again, maybe 2016 will be different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom