Where’s Waldo (hunter966)??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
7BF474D2-523B-4B85-B40A-8AC37334099A.jpeg

We kept these fish, not a great day for keepers, but we caught Pinks, Silvers, Chum and King salmon. The Kings had to be over 28” to be keepers and none were even close.

We caught a bunch of those spawned out zombie salmon and the guide said we’re not even touching them cause they’re nasty, she popped the hooks out and we went on fishing. These two fellas were from Arizona, my wife even really enjoyed the fishing. She is positively not an outdoors girl but she said she’d do it again too.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell her Alaska's got the most coastline in the US

View attachment 410270
Northwest beaches are the best!
She likes the sunshine and warmth. That’s what kills the other options for me. I love that stuff too, I was happy as a clam in Hawaii for our honeymoon. I loved that place and look forward to going back. But I also loved Germany, and going places like the PNW. Being a lifelong Oklahoman, trees a d big blue waters are really exciting to me.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
up the street from

432 Franklin Street, Juneau, AK, United States, Alaska lol?
I was going to say one of the towns in southeast Alaska. I would guess Juneau!!! a neat trip, we went whale watching from Juneau, They have the only Pelican in Alaska. The new post office ordered a bronze sculpture of a Bald Eagle. A post office in Florida had a statue of a Pelican ordered from them same place, they got the orders mixed up , and sent the Eagle to Florida, and the Pelican to Alaska! Florida liked the eagle so well, they wouldn't give it back, so Alaska post office just put the Pelican up!! When this same new post office opened, it had the post office on the second floor! As it turned out, there is a government rule that says all Post Offices must be on the first floor!! After much study and contemplation, many meetings by bureaucrats, in Washington DC, a plain to renivate this new building to comply with the buricratic rules, at a cost of TEN MILLION TAX PAYER DOALLARS, the maintainance guy for this post office changed the signs!! he renamed the first floor, Ground floor, and the second floor, to first floor, and that satisfied the government!! A kid driving the bus to the whale watching boat, told these stories, funny kid, the new Johnny Carson?

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think I’ll have to give the Mrs her vacation before I could drag her to Alaska although a guided fishing trip might tip the scales. Been by thinking about taking her to Puerto Rico for a beach vacation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom