Where are all the USPSA people?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My "rig" would bore you. A Wilderness instructors belt, one piece Blade Tech holster and double mag holder from 2000. As for where are the USPSA people?? Well out shooting, or at work... 😁
Now I really don't consider myself a USPSA person, but it's a good place to go play.
Says the guy who can shoot the eyes out of fly at 35 years offhand. You and Gunbuffer both are better shots than 99% of the people on this forum will ever be. Both of you have fired a couple of rounds in your lifetimes.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been shooting USPSA with my daily carry G19 MOS w/ Trijicon RM02, and I’m always in the top 38 out 100 overall shooters at the OKCGC match. I just switched to a shadow 2 optics ready, so this will be great. I ran 500rds through it this week. Hoping I make the top 25 overall. We’ll see what happens in the morning.

Last edited:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been shooting USPSA with my daily carry G19 MOS w/ Trijicon RM02, and I’m always in the top 38 out 100 overall shooters at the OKCGC match. I just switched to a shadow 2 optics ready, so this will be great. I ran 500rds through it this week. Hoping I make the top 25 overall. We’ll see what happens in the morning.
Good luck I decided to stay home

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I don't disagree with you about people doing what people do. I guess part of why I didn't let it bother me is I'd been shooting for a whole month when I shot my first match.

OMG I was horrible. Safe, but horrible. And to the fellas credit out there not a single, solitary man razzed me (okay but THAT was just all fun and games) or tried to get me to quit. Not that it would have mattered if they did. I am a firm believer that you cannot be competent with a firearm without taking the time to learn how to shoot under pressure.

I learned so much from each of those guys -- even the ones that were pushing the edge of the envelope with their gear. Some of them have moved on to the next realm, but they are still in my heart. And those that are still with us are still pretty good fellas -- even if they spiced up their gun so they could have that little edge ... 🤷
Lol, we razzed each other 100% of the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom