Where do you get your news from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know there are a few sites that are setup with a bunch of news feeds but all the ones seem to just lump everything together and one in particular refreshes the page so often I can never look through and see most everything.

Tried to set up a page that seems to work pretty well for me so far and it's mobile friendly for those who use their phones, try it out if you want and up for suggestions as well.

http://www.thecrase.com/

Still a work in progress but pretty much to the point where it should be fairly usable.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSA where else?
Yep, the OP's crase.com looks to be mostly gun news which I get here or articles linked to by guys here.
Other News I get from Google News or major Newspapers that don't have pay walls. Also places like Atlantic Wire and the New Yorker. I won't pay for content. If your business model requires you to institute a pay wall you need a new business model. Screw YOU New York Times.
I'm the kind o guy that eats sushi, doesn't pay, and walks out. I'm an outlaw.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I should have said firearm related news, LOL. I know a lot gets posted here but only about 10% of what I actually read I ever see here if not less.

Latest posts

Top Bottom