Where do you take your vehicle to get worked on?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MasterTech Automotive
4012 N Barr
OKC, OK 405-787-8324
just behind the Arby's on NW 39th between Meridian and MacArthur.
been using John since 1999
Highly recommend him

Art

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually do it myself. If it's something I can't do - lack of the proper (expensive) tools, electronic devices, whatever - I send it to Sheers Automotive just north of Edmond.
NW corner of Waterloo and Broadway, behind the feed store.

Independent shop, fully equipped. Straight up people. Clean shop, clean waiting area.

Be aware, they are usually backed up a few weeks.
I've heard good things about them . . . and isn't there also a good diesel mechanic just west of the feed store?

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work on my own stuff, fortunate enough to have most all the tools needed from minibikes to semis and a nice scanner for the newer trucks I have.
My friends son in law owns a shop in OKC, I’ll have to call him and get that info. He does a great job and is very reasonable on labor.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard good things about them . . . and isn't there also a good diesel mechanic just west of the feed store?
There is a light diesel mechanic there west of the feed store. Having never used them I cannot speak to their expertise, but they were recommended to me by a fellow I respect.

I needed someone to work on something heavier than would fit in their doors...

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a light diesel mechanic there west of the feed store. Having never used them I cannot speak to their expertise, but they were recommended to me by a fellow I respect.

I needed someone to work on something heavier than would fit in their doors...
I'm pretty sure that's who has helped out my son-in-law a couple of times with one of his diesel trucks.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have used Joe Cooper Ford for out of warranty repairs and reynold's ford. Joe Cooper has always been more reasonable pricewise and has done good work. I have had major repairs done at both, found reynold's to be very expensive. I have had work done at both Joe cooper fords, been most satisfied with their Yukon Location.

Iratus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know priebe personally. I almost went to work there. Very good guy. Mastertech on 39th I've never dealt with them but the guy used to work at the dealer I was at. I do my own cuz that's my trade. There's a great place in norman that used to be called Brookhaven I'd have to google the name now but they're awesome.

I have only recommendation on where to stay away from ant Christian bros. I won't get into it here but beware.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any recommendations for someone NE of OKC? I have an old ford and need a few things fixed. Prefer someone that knows the old fords.

Latest posts

Top Bottom