Where should I look for a Glock 23C in the OKC area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a 23C and, although I'd prefer to buy from an individual, I'm resigning myself to the probability that I'll have to buy from a retailer. I've seen 23s all over the place, but haven't noticed the compensated version around as much. Now, in full disclosure, I haven't done a lot of foot work, but I was hoping this post would help with that. I plan on checking out the BX to see what they have, but I'm sure the selection is limited.

Thanks!

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the 4th gen Glocks no longer include C-models or at least none have been introduced last time I checked. Supposedly the new double captive recoil springs serve the same purpose in mitigating muzzle rise that the barrel/slide porting on the C-models provided. For reference, I have a Gen 3 Glock 22C and I just picked up a Gen 4 Glock 19 for my wife and there were no C-models to be seen for any Gen 4 Glocks. I've also seen discussion that they have not released any C-models due to them making up such a small percentage of overall sales. Vendors, including the one I purchased my wife's gun from, still have Gen 3 Glocks in stock so I'd just try to find a vendor that has what you want in stock.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told same as above. If you can buy from bx you can buy blue label LEO discount glocks from outdoor america. I think they are $424. I know they had some gen 3 22c last week but not sure about 23c.

1925 North MacArthur Boulevard Oklahoma City, OK 73127
(405) 789-0051

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Active duty military can qualify for a LEO discount? That's a pleasant surprise. I'll have to swing by and check that out. For that price, I could skip the C model and spend some extra cash on an extended, ported barrel.

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd also check gtdist.com. They are a .mil/le distributor for Glock. My wife is LE and we purchased through them. Also, Fred Baker Firearms is the Oklahoma distributor for Glock. I think you can order direct through them if you're .mil/le.

shooter226

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Fred baker = outdoor America

No you have to go to the back window on S side of bld. to get Fred Baker. they are the whosale side and are cheeper. You usually need a FFL to shop there. Great prices!
Does Glock still put a xtra mag in the LE boxes 3 insted of 2. The last one I bought at FB did. it was a .357 sig with a .40 barrel from Glock. It was over $125 less than anywhere else in OKC including gun shows. This was a couple of years ago.

Mark

Latest posts

Top Bottom