Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I am still working on last year’s New Year’s resolution (actually I don’t really believe in resolutions per se but have been working on the Fitness program for about a year) —-

Still rolling with Garmin for a daily driver most days. I keep two in rotation for when ones down charging (actually that sounds like far too sensible a plan - the reality is I lost the watch panicked in order another one and then found the old one a week later, but giving that explanation for why I have two almost makes sense

I am down about 75 with another 50 to go, and the Garmin watches have been valuable tools for this program

image.jpg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sweet — my next high end watch may well be a Tudor with the only question being — Ranger or Pelagos (or BB GMT - or ……..)
Pelagos FXD would be my choice or the Black Bay Ceramic. Problem is too many watches I desire. Next one may end up being a Planet Ocean or Speedmaster Professional, or a Longines Avigator Chrono, or Longines Zulu.... Man I really need to hit the lotto numbers!

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So sweet — my next high end watch may well be a Tudor with the only question being — Ranger or Pelagos (or BB GMT - or ……..)

Pelagos is the really easy choice, but it just depends on whether you like their more modern styled models like the Pelagos or their vintage inspired models like the Black Bay line.

I like heritage styled watches and re-issues, so the Ranger and BB54 are probably the two watches in their catalog that I'd wear the most.

Tudor did a great job on the Pelagos dial. I just wish that they'd have designed the bezel so that it looked a little more faithful to the MN Slowflake Subs.

AS06459_40990890_TUDOR_SUBMARINEMARINENATIONALE_94010-6.jpg

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pelagos is the really easy choice, but it just depends on whether you like their more modern styled models like the Pelagos or their vintage inspired models like the Black Bay line.

Yes. The Pelagos is trick -- i like the Ti version as a heavy watch irritates me after a fashion. I'm almost afraid it would make me kick my doxa to the curb completely though - LOL

But that Ranger -- man, -- always wanted a sleek Explorer, and now with the Ranger Tudor is seemingly making the Explorer even better than Rolex can

of course if a deal came up on a Doxa Pro with an aqua face, -- or a semi current Seamaster , or a Tank -- like @TANSTAAFL stated -- would be nice to hit the lotto (if only i played the lotto - LOL )

I have this problem with firearms as well -- putting back cash for a nice levergun or something - then a pistol i like hits a gun counter somewhere -- then its, -- "Well , that 1886 TD will have to wait a couple more months "

Latest posts

Top Bottom