Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This 7290X was my rig this weekend - I really liked the fit and feel of this one.
Wenger 7290X d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch budget is shot to hell, but I've got an awesome project to start on soon! I bought it off an acquaintance I've met along my watchmaking journey. He now lives up in Michigan, but was kind enough to send it to me for inspection before I paid for it. I got this watch for about 1/2 off what they are currently selling for on eBay, and even then it was still expensive (for me), haha!

1707180432946.png

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch budget is shot to hell, but I've got an awesome project to start on soon! I bought it off an acquaintance I've met along my watchmaking journey. He now lives up in Michigan, but was kind enough to send it to me for inspection before I paid for it. I got this watch for about 1/2 off what they are currently selling for on eBay, and even then it was still expensive (for me), haha!

View attachment 451180
Dibbs when it's done

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jimmy, you realize that if everyone put the pieces you’ve called dibs for sale all at once, you’d have to go down on Robinson and sling leg to hustle up the funds?
Oh crap, well if that's the case I'm out. The only way someone would pay me for slinging a leg is to make me stop.
Another dream shot to hell, thanks RJ.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom