Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the Blue Angel Watch is like that, set it wrong and it's ruined. However Mechanical watches with complications in some instances one has to be careful how and when they set them.

If your eco drives are not working, charge them under a desk lamp for a day. Some of the eco drives have a small button that can be pushed with a ball point pen. Let it charge than hit the button and hold it down for a while (5 or 10 seconds), that might revive it. If not it needs to go back to the dreaded "Service Center."
Thank you, will let you know if it works.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2931.jpeg

Last edited:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I'm posting German timepieces, I figured that I'd also share this sweet little Junghans alarm clock that I found at an antique shop today. It's missing the time setting knob, but functions otherwise. Hopefully I'll be able to locate an adequate replacement knob. I can adjust the time with a pin vice in the meantime.

20240226_184505.jpg

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
While I'm posting German timepieces, I figured that I'd also share this sweet little Junghans alarm clock that I found at an antique shop today. It's missing the time setting knob, but functions otherwise. Hopefully I'll be able to locate an adequate replacement knob.

View attachment 457181
Ebay is your friend!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom