Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennyless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think those are really cool watches. Almost pulled the trigger on a few of them.
Yeah I want to get an Amphibia too. They come from Moscow so they take forever to deliver, so don't be in a rush when you order it. Supposedly there is a US site that sells Vostok and ships from the east coast somewhere.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20240323_174425.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may end up with one of those at some point. What I really want is a Rolex Explorer 40, but the Tudor might be in the range that I would actually drop the $$$ on it.

If you're wanting a do everything tool watch, I think the Ranger fits that role better than the Explorer does nowadays. If you don't like printed dials and patinaed lume, you might not like the Ranger though. If you're okay with both, l'd wholeheartedly recommend to pick one up. I own two watches that I won't part with and the Ranger is one of them.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran across this and had to have it. It’s an Addiesdive puck diver, rated at 1000m. I’d be really curious to know if it will hold up to that depth. For less than a hundred shipped, I’d say no, but it seems to be very well made for chineseum.

Attachments

• IMG_0962.jpeg
    IMG_0962.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0961.jpeg
    IMG_0961.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please educate those of us that know nothing about these King Seiko's
To put it in it's simplest terms, it is the highest end of Seiko that they make today before getting into the Grand Seiko territory. There is a good size gap between the two, but it is what Seiko uses to coin their 'higher end' watches.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom