Who is the real Ted Cruz?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Political hit piece. The author didn't even pretend to be impartial.

You didn't expect them to tell the whole truth, did you?

Here's what I posted in the other thread, but it probably fits better here. Just exchange WaPo for the Daily Caller:

Because I don't trust WaPo to tell the truth, much less the whole story, I'd like some confirmation of crucial details.

What is/was Heidi Cruz's position/title at Goldman Sachs? Did she work at their HQ? Regional office? Local Office? How many levels down from the top was she? Where should someone who worked for the Harvard Business School work?

So Ted borrowed money from his wife's employer, is he paying it back? Is that better or worse than accepting donations from GS? Better or worse than having GS donate HUGE sums of money to a PAC for your campaign? Better or worse than having GS pay you $275,000.00 for a 1 hour speech?

Personally, I'm of two minds on Cruz's wife. On the one hand, yes she does work for one of the big Wall St. firms. On the other, it's obvious that she may well be the most qualified 1st Lady in the field. You'll never be able to trust any politician 100% of the time, even Bernie. None of the remaining candidates are my 1st choice, nor are they the 1st choice for most people. JMO, YMMV

https://www.linkedin.com/in/heidi-cruz-7778114

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eidi-cruz-presidential-race-profile/70329060/

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The real Ted Cruz is a man that tells the truth and has stood up for the constitution. Why do you think the establishment doesn't like him? He is what this country needs desperately.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, cruz gives me the creeps, but I would probably take him over drumpf. Trump is doing/saying whatever it takes to get elected, and will quickly change his tune.

That said, most of us have credit cards, where are they from? Citibank? Bank of America? Capital One? Pretty tough to throw stones when you have their plastic in your pocket. I don't see anything wrong with borrowing money from lending institutions, that is their purpose. Taking campaign funds from them is different. We need to revert campaign finance laws and set strict amounts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom