Who won the debate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama needed to be Clinton in this video. Romney is even less congenial than HW Bush and Obama *still* couldn't pull it off.

Seeing Romney wing tonight was like seeing a mule win the Kentucky Derby. Romeny could have lied and accused all he wanted. He could have said "Obama wants to give a 1% interest rate gov't-backed mortgage to all child rapists" and Obama would have spent 10 minutes replying to it like it was valid criticism.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See SMS's post above. And remember that after the Bush tax cuts that revenue to the treasury hit an all time high. Romney is saying putting people to work and watch the tax dollars will roll in. And they will, he's right. Reagan and Bush proved it. Dims just hate that little tidbit.

Yeah I thought SMS did an excellent job of giving a very clear and concise example anyone could understand it. I got it right off but SMS really made it simple. Kudos!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why can't the TWO liberals on this forum just admit that Obama is a lost cause? He lost the debate. He's lost the confidence of the vast majority of Americans. His time is over. His light has faded.....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama needed to be Clinton in this video. Romney is even less congenial than HW Bush and Obama *still* couldn't pull it off.

Seeing Romney wing tonight was like seeing a mule win the Kentucky Derby. Romeny could have lied and accused all he wanted. He could have said "Obama wants to give a 1% interest rate gov't-backed mortgage to all child rapists" and Obama would have replied to it like it was valid criticism.

Get real... We are talking real time. Clinton sucked but some think he was OK. The only reason he was considered to be " great" is because he realized after his first term tha the republicans contorollled both sides of the legislature, and he had to go "middle of the road."

Last edited by a moderator:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why can't the TWO liberals on this forum just admit that Obama is a lost cause? He lost the debate. He's lost the confidence of the vast majority of Americans. His time is over. His light has faded.....

We admit he lost the debate. I still believe he will win the election.

And even if Romney wins, his moderate Massachusetts-ass will **** all over the angry, southern, old, tea-partying Republican base that ignorantly put him in office for 4 years. So either way we win.

Get real... We are talking real time. Clinton sucked but some think he was OK. The only reason he was considered to be " great" is because he realized after his first term tha the republicans contorollled both sides of the legislature, and he had to go "middle of the road."

I'm strictly talking debate/stage presence. Clinton could have walked into the audience and open-mouthed kissed the woman he was addressing and she would have liked it. I'm a big nerd and have watched a lot of old debates. JFK kicked Nixon's ass (yet Nixon was a very bright dude, but socially awkward...and ill with no makeup during the debate), Clinton slayed HW Bush and Dole. Obama can't come near Clinton's skill level in this arena. Debates have nothing to do with truth or facts. They are performance and Obama couldn't perform. He had debate ED.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We admit he lost the debate. I still believe he will win the election.

And even if Romney wins, his moderate Massachusetts-ass will **** all over the angry, southern, old, tea-partying Republican base that ignorantly put him in office for 4 years. So either way we win.
That pretty much says it

Latest posts

Top Bottom