Who won the debate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ignorant Bend is a geographical place in Oklahoma. It doesn't matter who I vote for.

You got my respect. You have always been very level headed and even keeled with your assessment of the candidates and the facts. You never skew them, and are fair and honest. On the other hand, I would miss Dennis' frothing at the mouth and his dripping member one liners! At least he is also fair, and hates both black and white halves, equally.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We admit he lost the debate. I still believe he will win the election.

And even if Romney wins, his moderate Massachusetts-ass will **** all over the angry, southern, old, tea-partying Republican base that ignorantly put him in office for 4 years. So either way we win.

I'm strictly talking debate/stage presence. Clinton could have walked into the audience and open-mouthed kissed the woman he was addressing and she would have liked it. I'm a big nerd and have watched a lot of old debates. JFK kicked Nixon's ass (yet Nixon was a very bright dude, but socially awkward...and ill with no makeup during the debate), Clinton slayed HW Bush and Dole. Obama can't come near Clinton's skill level in this arena.

Better than Obama shitting over everyone.
Let's give the next four years to the new guy. At least you can relate which way he's voted in the past. Did we have that same luxury with Obama?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We admit he lost the debate. I still believe he will win the election.

And even if Romney wins, his moderate Massachusetts-ass will **** all over the angry, southern, old, tea-partying Republican base that ignorantly put him in office for 4 years. So either way we win.

Well, I don't disagree he will win because of the support of the the 47% that don't give a **** about helping our economy, that are willing to take money that I and other people that work a 40 for a living.

I've worked a ton of over time hours over the years, because I want to keep the lights, heat, for our customers.

Don''t have to , but it make me feel good that i've helped somebody.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the debate just concretes what we wanted to see - either way.

I really don't care about keeping points - or who won the 'debating' game.
I tried listening to the 'message' each candidate said, and considered if I though it was the right LONG-term solution.
Both may be giving us nothing but lip-service and spin, but at lease one provided more consistency and details.

I am not an Obama fan.
But I am even less of a Romney fan.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Romney's hair is awesome. Is it me, or does he look exactly like the Spottswoode marionette in Team America?

He had bed head when he stood up to do 47% damage control (which he stumbled and stuttered and awkwardly laughed through). Basically this means "the internet" by means of short YouTube video clips intimidates Romney more than the incumbent president he is running against. He was more nervous responding to that than Obama could ever make him.

The only way Obama can save face now is if he makes the jerk-off motion while Romney is speaking in the next debate.

25.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_lo8jsxy83T1qhxmhxo1_500.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom