Who won the debate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The crew on mOrnin Joe on msnbc look like they need to be on suicide watch. They were ready to be all smirky and smarmy but things didn't turn out right. All they can say is "well, why doesn't he come on this show and talk like that" or "why isn't he like that at campaign speeches".

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO, Obama lost this battle, but the outcome of the war is yet to be decided, politically speaking. It's still too close to be called, and there are two more debates. You can rely on Obama to come out swinging the next round.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one person is going to be elected president and fix our problems in four years and probably no in eight. Is Romney the best guy out there probable not, but he damn sure is the best guy running this go around. The thing to remember is when you find yourself in a hole and you want out you stop digging. With Obama he just keeps digging so in deeper we go I think Romney has enough business since about him to at least stop digging and at this point I'll take that. The thing that makes me mad is that no one is hitting Obama on why if his health care plan is so great did he and congress opt out of it? Obama was asked that question on ABC a few days ago and he refused to answer. I saw a thing where congress had passed a law keeping them out of the health care plan? I thought I had once learned in school that it was illegal or unconstitutional for congress to pass any law that pertained to them and not the people they govern?

ruckerduck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My take - Obama doesn't want to be president anymore. I think he feels it is a drag and too much work. He wants to go back to Hawaii and give the occasional speech for big bucks. He will always be a god to his followers and will bask in this till the end of his days. He has no passion for the job. His passion was to get elected in the first place.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My take - Obama doesn't want to be president anymore. I think he feels it is a drag and too much work. He wants to go back to Hawaii and give the occasional speech for big bucks. He will always be a god to his followers and will bask in this till the end of his days. He has no passion for the job. His passion was to get elected in the first place.

His sole mission was to hurt the US for the muslims and thumb his nose at the British for his father. Why on earth would he send churchill's bust back to England?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You know, you might be onto something here. I've been thinking this morning that Obama knows he can't win and has thrown in the towel, he just can't say so. He knew going into last night's debate that he was going to a gunfight with an unloaded gun. He let several opportunities to pounce on Romney go without so much as a word, like that 25 year in business deal? So why did he give Romney a pass on that? Was Romney right or is Obama just passing gas like on so many other issues? Obama has no ground to stand and fight on when it comes to facts about issues. Every economic indicator that we use is bad for Obama. That leaves him with deceit and distortion. There just isn't anything else for him to use. Wait until they get into foreign policy and this Libyan Consulate attack hits him in the face or the Fast and Furious debacle. Now these are going to be interesting...

Latest posts

Top Bottom