Who won the debate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So, you are saying that President Obama was employing the debate equivalant of "Rope-A-Dope"?

maybe, there can only be three reasons for his performance last night. either he doesn't want the job, the dems think they have sufficiently screwed the economy up enough to hand it over or they plan a knockout punch for the second or third debate. one weak point of most american voters is that they will forget how well romney did if obama scores big in a debate

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's a false flag. This is the very essence of falseflagism. The future will be interesting. I think Dick Cheney is currently sequestered(sp) in his [horrible,toxic belch here] hollowed-out volcano in the Caribean stoking the hurricain making machine.

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's a false flag. This is the very essence of falseflagism. The future will be interesting. I think Dick Cheney is currently sequestered(sp) in his [horrible,toxic belch here] hollowed-out volcano in the Caribean stoking the hurricain making machine.

Lol. Let's go ask him if he wants to go hunting with us!

Your battle is not over ignernt. This is going to be a close race, no matter what anyone says. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't want to bet any substantial amount on the final outcome. :-)

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
maybe, there can only be three reasons for his performance last night. either he doesn't want the job, the dems think they have sufficiently screwed the economy up enough to hand it over or they plan a knockout punch for the second or third debate. one weak point of most american voters is that they will forget how well romney did if obama scores big in a debate

There are more than three explanations for his performance.

4) He is arrogant and thinks the debate was beneath him.
5) He is a rank amatuer and just plain screwed the pooch.

or a combination of both of 1, 4, and 5.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are more than three explanations for his performance.

4) He is arrogant and thinks the debate was beneath him.
5) He is a rank amatuer and just plain screwed the pooch.

or a combination of both of 1, 4, and 5.

#4 Explains alot about Obama. The President has had very few press conferences in the Whitehouse during his term. He seems to think that press conferences and having to answer non-softball questions are simply beneath him...

Latest posts

Top Bottom