Why do big guns and egos go hand in hand with men?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it is the unused Vagina Depth to answer your question. But you wouldn't know about the emptiness that you have never reached within the female anatomy. So the misunderstanding with the shortage of appendage is the great mystery here. Why don't others own it as you have. You sir are levels ahead of the short ones that attempt to make up for it with such grand hunting, gun ownership and trying to be dominate over a female using words of prowess. Let's start the construction by sharing different views from our different sexual organ based makeup. As I sense you have a deeper understanding of the interior plumbing than most here.

you two, get a room

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am most certain Mr. Kennedy has a Trophy on the wall for just this activity, and is lacking in any real hunting skills.

You may be right about the lack of hunting skills - last week's poor performance during MZ season can attest to that. Only one deer for me. As for the method of strangulation, I simply used an arm bar type hold, which had to be modified slightly due to the unusual length of the giraffe's neck. With one leg wrapped around the neck, one foot on the ground to try to maintain balance, and both arms busy attempting to shut off the beast's airway, it was quite a tussle. I learned for sure that a guy "needs to bring enough gun". Next time, I'm leaving the .22 at home, and bringing the .40. I'm not sure how any of this relates to penis size, but I can tell you now I feel like I need to work on leg strength and cardio before I get in any more wrasslin' matches with wildlife.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You may be right about the lack of hunting skills - last week's poor performance during MZ season can attest to that. Only one deer for me. As for the method of strangulation, I simply used an arm bar type hold, which had to be modified slightly due to the unusual length of the giraffe's neck. With one leg wrapped around the neck, one foot on the ground to try to maintain balance, and both arms busy attempting to shut off the beast's airway, it was quite a tussle. I learned for sure that a guy "needs to bring enough gun". Next time, I'm leaving the .22 at home, and bringing the .40. I'm not sure how any of this relates to penis size, but I can tell you now I feel like I need to work on leg strength and cardio before I get in any more wrasslin' matches with wildlife.

You'll need at least a .45.

Latest posts

Top Bottom