Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't agree with Condeleeza Rice.

Sorry Ridge, but on this one I'll have to agree with a black lady who grew up in the South during the civil rights movement. If she doesn't think the Civil Rights Act was necessary and that those issues were on their way to working themselves out, then I will have to believe her. And for the record, she's not the only source for my opinion.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Condeleeza Rice, Colin Powell, and Herman Cain speak for the black America I prefer to imagine, too.

And I suppose Mitt Romney would be the spokesperson for white America?
Wait - do we have a spokesperson?

Maybe we need some of those "culural awareness" ads on TV like some Indian tribes have.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
White conservatives citing the views of prominent black conservatives as if it cements their views on any issue regarding minorities is a really weird phenomenon.

A black politician thinks the civil rights act was uneccessary, therefore it was.

We could also talk about how Condeleeza has benefitted from the very legislation she laments, but that might get me labeled a racist, right? Because I don't know her struggle?

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean like this guy is quickly out of business? http://newsok.com/oklahoma-restaurant-owner-says-he-doesnt-want-gays-around/article/3931548

Also, people said the same thing about slavery.

This guy will tell you to leave if he doesn't like just about anything about you. Vance AFB put his restaurant on the "off limits" list because of his prejudice. He is a racist and a homophobe, and he doesn't deny it. It's sad really, because they have one of the best steaks in Enid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom