Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This guy will tell you to leave if he doesn't like just about anything about you. Vance AFB put his restaurant on the "off limits" list because of his prejudice. He is a racist and a homophobe, and he doesn't deny it. It's sad really, because they have one of the best steaks in Enid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free market at work. If enough folks frequent his establishment, he stays in business.
If folks stay away, his business suffers, he changes policies, or goes the way of the buggywhip. No need for government dictate.

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Free market at work. If enough folks frequent his establishment, he stays in business.
If folks stay away, his business suffers, he changes policies, or goes the way of the buggywhip. No need for government dictate.

Can't agree with you more. Losing business from Vance hit him hard in the wallet. The last employee shirt I saw said "where the great whites gather" on the front, and "exit only" on the back. If the community boycotted his place he would have to close his doors, but that hasn't happened yet.

I don't agree with his views, but i don't feel the government needs to make the call on rather I should eat there or not because of his ignorance.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy will tell you to leave if he doesn't like just about anything about you. Vance AFB put his restaurant on the "off limits" list because of his prejudice. He is a racist and a homophobe, and he doesn't deny it. It's sad really, because they have one of the best steaks in Enid.

I admire he doesn't try to class up his racism and homophobia as anything other than hate. Honest bigots are rare nowadays. Most point at a bible or some 18th century philosophy when called out. Few admit to it and own it.

Though I have been re-watching "To Catch a Predator" and this guy looks like a conglomerate of all the old men who try to blow teen boys on that show.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I admire he doesn't try to class up his racism and homophobia as anything other than hate. Honest bigots are rare nowadays. Most point at a bible or some 18th century philosophy when called out. Few admit to it and own it.

Though I have been re-watching "To Catch a Predator" and this guy looks like a conglomerate of all the old men who try to blow teen boys on that show.

Nice to try to ascribe child molesting tendencies to someone you disagree with. Pretty weak.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice to try to ascribe child molesting tendencies to someone you disagree with. Pretty weak.

His face looks similar to their faces. Around the eyes. That's my belief. Don't like it, don't frequent my business.

Father, forgive me for passing undue judgment. This is the wrong thread for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom