Why So Many Sigs For Sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would never part with my P220 just don't make them like they used too.

Attachments

• IMG_3205.jpg
    IMG_3205.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't own a Glock so I guess that makes me and my 1911's un-cool......no sweat I can deal with not being one of the cool kids. :)

View attachment 405254
Nice 1911, that is cool, I like it. But just for say a experiment put 2k rounds down the barrel without cleaning it. Then get back to me with all the failures and at what interval (round count) each happened. I have done it with a Glock 19 gen 3 and had my only Fail to Fire at 1996 rounds. I used 6 types of ammo including reloads, the last 200 were steel case Tula. That's the day Glock's won me over. The one that FTF was a bad primer, good indent from pin, rechambered and tried it 3 times did not fire. It was one dirty sucker when I was done. Trigger started getting heavier at about 1250 rounds.

Done over a extended period, would shoot 2 to 3 hundred at a time. This started out as a way to give a friend more crap about his Glocks. Was gonna put 1k down the barrel and record failures, hit 1k with no failures went for 2k. I could not deny the results, they proved me wrong.

If that 1911 is like mine you will start having issues between 3 and 5 hundred unless you clean it.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice 1911, that is cool, I like it. But just for say a experiment put 2k rounds down the barrel without cleaning it. Then get back to me with all the failures and at what interval (round count) each happened. I have done it with a Glock 19 gen 3 and had my only Fail to Fire at 1996 rounds. I used 6 types of ammo including reloads, the last 200 were steel case Tula. That's the day Glock's won me over. The one that FTF was a bad primer, good indent from pin, rechambered and tried it 3 times did not fire. It was one dirty sucker when I was done. Trigger started getting heavier at about 1250 rounds.

Done over a extended period, would shoot 2 to 3 hundred at a time. This started out as a way to give a friend more crap about his Glocks. Was gonna put 1k down the barrel and record failures, hit 1k with no failures went for 2k. I could not deny the results, they proved me wrong.

If that 1911 is like mine you will start having issues between 3 and 5 hundred unless you clean it.

There's a guy on YT that has 80K thru his 1911 (Kimber Custom) with just normal wear parts replaced...springs and such.

And...

Dog Glock.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The only feed failure I’ve ever seen on my P226 was when I was trying to make it fail to feed, and I lost count of how many rounds I fired out of it decades ago (I’ve owned it more than 30 years). That includes randomly mixing in different types of rounds and even empty cases for malfunction drills.

Latest posts

Top Bottom