Wife is ready.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife can't stand my Bersa. I offered to put a Crimson Trace on and she told me not to waste my money. She likes the .45 that she bought for my birthday last year and took back the next day after she shot it. She does not have a CCL, but does have it for home defense. She has some health issues that would make it hard for her to complete the class.

Talk to one of our local instructors and they will normally bend over backwards to accommodate someone with health issues or disabilities. In fact, I might go so far as to say someone with health issues or disabilities might need a gun to level the playing field a bit more than someone who could better fight off an attacker or attackers or try to outrun them.

Bill of Rights

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The CCW class is not a beginner's class.

Yeah, I wasn't really thinking when I said that. I think I've been up too long.

My wife shot for the first time at the CCW class, as did probably half our class of 20 or so. But my wife thoroughly read the manual and dry-fired about a million times before hand. Plus she's a quick learner and very good with mechanical things.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talk to one of our local instructors and they will normally bend over backwards to accommodate someone with health issues or disabilities. In fact, I might go so far as to say someone with health issues or disabilities might need a gun to level the playing field a bit more than someone who could better fight off an attacker or attackers or try to outrun them.

Thanks, but she is not strong enough to even work the slide, which would pretty well eliminate her qualifying with her .45. She has not found a revolver that would work for concealed carry that she likes. She does not go many places without me so it is not a real big problem. She does like the .45 for home defense. That is what she is more worried about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom