Wildgame Innovations Junk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean to tell me the "deer eating acorn" call I paid mediocre bucks for is junk? It won't calm a spooked deer? WTF?!? Really?

LOL......??? No, seriously I appreciate your attempt at humor, I enjoy a little levity in a situation as much as anyone, especially if I am laughing at myself. However I think your attempt here falls a little short, I didn't buy the "deer eating acorn" call, I didnt buy the "acorn, greens enraged" crap or whatever they call it...I bought two 6 volt batteries, and a charger, the only brand they had in the store. None of it worked.....I bought a cheap $100 feeder, but hell..its a feeder, it should at least be able to keep corn dry right? NO it can't... the rangefinder, as I said was a gift....it don't work...ok...I deserve cheap gifts I am sure...I was simply hoping to keep the next dumd%$# like me from making the same mistake. Batteries, chargers, that sh*& should work, I dont care who sells it, especially since it is in every store and is usually the only brand that is available in those stores. Will I ***** to those stores, oh yeah...consider it done...and consider me Butt hurt on this...I started the post so I will end my participation with NUFF said. Mr. Wildgame and Mr Innovation has had their last laugh at my expense! LOL! No seriously I am laughing now!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL......??? No, seriously I appreciate your attempt at humor, I enjoy a little levity in a situation as much as anyone, especially if I am laughing at myself. However I think your attempt here falls a little short, I didn't buy the "deer eating acorn" call, I didnt buy the "acorn, greens enraged" crap or whatever they call it...I bought two 6 volt batteries, and a charger, the only brand they had in the store. None of it worked.....I bought a cheap $100 feeder, but hell..its a feeder, it should at least be able to keep corn dry right? NO it can't... the rangefinder, as I said was a gift....it don't work...ok...I deserve cheap gifts I am sure...I was simply hoping to keep the next dumd%$# like me from making the same mistake. Batteries, chargers, that sh*& should work, I dont care who sells it, especially since it is in every store and is usually the only brand that is available in those stores. Will I ***** to those stores, oh yeah...consider it done...and consider me Butt hurt on this...I started the post so I will end my participation with NUFF said. Mr. Wildgame and Mr Innovation has had their last laugh at my expense! LOL! No seriously I am laughing now!

I don't understand... No dig there brother. I actually bought the acorn muncher call when I first started hunting... It spooked many a deer that year. Not calling out butthurt, just piling onto your rant. Try not to wear it on your sleeve

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand... No dig there brother. I actually bought the acorn muncher call when I first started hunting... It spooked many a deer that year. Not calling out butthurt, just piling onto your rant. Try not to wear it on your sleeve

Point well made! Taking it off my sleeve now...guess I was feeling a little grumpy gills last night. My bad!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was talking to a friend this morning about his Wildgame Innovation cameras (he has 7), and he was griping about a couple of them starting to work intermittently. He paid something like $60 each and has used them for two years, and he is planning to send them back for a refund or replacement. I told him that in my opinion he got his moneys worth out of them, and he should trash the ones that don't work and just buy a couple more.

For the price, what do you expect???

BigTom65

New to the site!
Reaction score
I've always had the opinion that you get what you pay for. I bought their feeder last year, didn't have any problems with it though. Liek someone said earlier...it's just a feeder! I have heard more people complain of issues with their products than I've heard of people being happy with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom