Will they use .50 cals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ADM Watson and the whale hugging do gooders have their own .50! I was watching some show about Aussie customs officers (yeah I was REALLY bored) and they did an inspection of the Bob Barker when it came into port and they had a shoulder fired .50 and a shotgun. Didn't get a clear look at the .50 but the crew very plainly said it is for pirate protection.

I saw that one as well, thought it was a litttle funny to see weapons on that boat, I would not expect most bunny huggers to be so armed.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you think the earthquake and nuclear disaster happened to Japan? If they hadn't been killing whales they could have avoided Mother Natures's fury. Admiral Watson was trying to save thousands of people by saving the whales.

Preventing the harvest of the oversize sardines is what caused the earthquake. Too many huge, ugly, fat sardines in the ocean affect how the planet spins which in turn affects the movement of the tectonic plates. Them whales have human blood on their hands, or fins.

We can only hope.

I don't.
I would like to see the effect of a 20mm on his head. All captured live by his team.

I saw that one as well, thought it was a litttle funny to see weapons on that boat, I would not expect most bunny huggers to be so armed.

It is a business. When he purposely rammed his boat on the Japanese ship, his ratings went up. To continue improving his ratings and along with that his finances, he will have to escalate violence. Till he goes too far.
I suppose that many people are fascinated by the whales the same way they are fascinated by dinosaurs. Its a freak show. The whales are nothing but freaks of the past, forgotten by evolution, roaming in the oceans gulping other living beings by the ton. They have not belonged on this planet for millions of years. A waste of seafood.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom