Witnessed a pretty bad accident last night in Tulsa...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surprisingly, he didn't seem so, didn't smell like it, and the cops didn't act like they thought he was impaired, either.

"Stupidity is an impairment although it is not a chargeable offense in this case." Years ago my daughter was driving my car with my grandson in the car seat when another car just flat turned left in front of her. My daughter T-boned it, and the air bag swatted her. When her eyes cleared she saw two adult females and five kids pile out the car and hop into the car behind them. That car then took off, leaving the wreck behind. Turned out that the driver (one of the "adult" females) was the 15 year old girlfriend of the 22 year old owner of the car who, once he was located, swore that he had insurance, a lie.

Luckily my daughter and grandson were unhurt, and my uninsured motorist insurance paid to fix my car. The quote above is from the police officer who was first on the scene.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surprisingly, he didn't seem so, didn't smell like it, and the cops didn't act like they thought he was impaired, either.

Did he walk like the phone he was probably talking on got implanted in his ass?

At least there were no kids in either car it sounds like....

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What you should have done is kicked that a-hole in the face several times as he crawled out of the car. No one would have known it wasn't from the accident. They would never believe a doctor would do that. He would have learned a valuable life lesson.

PAINT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I was thinking. Good for you tRidiot. I bet there was a cell phone involved somewhere...... I see folks all the time playing on them like it's their world.

What I was thinking, or he was on something.
Maybe both.

Glad no one was seriously hurt and you were lucky enough to escape a wreck.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What you should have done is kicked that a-hole in the face several times as he crawled out of the car. No one would have known it wasn't from the accident. They would never believe a doctor would do that. He would have learned a valuable life lesson.

Assaulting a person is illegal. Promoting illegal activities is against the rules. Buh-bye ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom